OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro are now receiving OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update that bumps Android monthly security patch level to April 2021. The changelog also mentions that the GMS (Google Mobile Services) package is updated to March 2021.
In the camera department, the OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 improves image purity, ambiance performance, white balance consistency & image over-sharpening of the rear camera. The update also improves charging stability, keyboard sensitivity, temperature control strategy, system stability and fixes the battery icon display issue, and the Google Fi SIM card acceptance issue. Check out the update log for a detailed look at the new changes.
As usual, the update is rolling out in an incremental fashion. This means it will initially reach a small number of OnePlus 9 / 9 Pro users then a broader rollout in the coming days if no critical bugs are found. Users can manually check for the latest update by navigating to Settings >> System >> System update.
OnePlus 9 / 9 Pro OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update changelog:
- Improved charging stability
- Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
- Improved the temperature control strategy
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
- Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Updated GMS package to 2021.03
- Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
- Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
- Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.