Good news for all OnePlus 3T users, OnePlus has released OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T users. Recently OnePlus has rolled out Stable OxegenOS 4.1.3 for Android 7.0 Nougat for OnePlus 3T. OnePlus is rolling out updates based on user feedback and suggestions. In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes. And this update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T update is rolling via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are on previous of vertion of Open Beta. Many users have already got an update notification. As this an incremental update, it will be rolled out in the phase manner. You can manually check for updates in
You can manually check for updates in Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update. If you don’t want to wait for the update, then you can manually install Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T.
- Bluetooth improvements
- Car Bluetooth fixes
- Battery usage optimizations
- Fixed some auto connection issues
- GPS optimizations
- Improved accuracy, now less likely to drop GPS connection
- Night Mode optimizations
- Update default sunrise time (8AM -> 6AM)
- Fixed issue of auto night mode not turning off
- Fixed issue of auto night mode turning on, but doesn’t stay on
- Fixed issue of night mode causing issues with sRGB
- Launcher optimizations
- Fixed issue of system reboot when setting wallpaper
- Fixed issue where setting of wallpaper doesn’t work
- Prevent occasional Launcher crash
- Removed extraneous wallpaper entry
- Clock widget improvements
- Fixed bug where clock widget shows smaller after exit of a full-screen app
- Dark theme improvements
- Translation improvements
- Updated community app to 1.8
- Other general bug fixes and optimizations
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS OPEN BETA 5 FOR ONEPLUS 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers on PC
- Download OxygenOS open beta 5 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Connect your device to PC
- Now execute the following code to confirm your device is connected
- Now, Install OxygenOS open beta 5 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS Open Beta 5.:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.