The latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Russia Stable ROM with version V18.104.22.168.QEJRUXM has been released for Poco F1. The update is exclusive to Russia as the name of the update suggests. It brings the December 2020 security patch to the device.
If your device is running on a Russia Stable ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10. The Full firmware size is around 1.9 GB (Full Firmware -recovery). You can follow our guide to manually flash the full firmware on your device.
This update addresses various bugs which were previously present. The update brings performance and stability improvements to the device. It addresses the local time naming bug. Now it is more optimised. The has been rolled out as an OTA. The new update improves the Localized payment security icon for India. It also fixes the “error message saying that IMEI couldn’t be identified appeared multiple times issue” and many others, please check the full changelog below.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and Install Poco F1 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM – update details
- Device: Poco F1
- Channel: Russia
- Version: V188.8.131.52.QEJRUXM
- Android: Android 10
- Integrates December 2020 security patch
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Poco F1 MIUI 184.108.40.206.QEJRUXM
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Russia Stable ROM for Poco F1: Recovery ROM || FastbootROM
How To Install Poco F1 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM – December security patch 2020
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)