Here we are sharing direct link to download the stock firmware file or stock ROM file of Poco F2 Pro. If you have bought the device and for some reason want to Install the Poco F2 Pro stock flash file, then follow our guide
Unbrick/Unroot and Fix Bootloop By Flashing Stock Firmware (Restore to Stock ROM)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data
#1 Recovery ROM
- Download the Right Global Stable MIUI ROM for your device
- Now connect your Xiaomi device to the PC
- Transfer the ROM file to the root directory of your device’s storage.
- Now Go to Updater Application.
- Then Click the three-dot menu at top right corner, and Choose Choose update package
- Next, Choose the downloaded ROM file you have transferred
- The Update process will start automatically
- Once the installation is completed reboot your device
- Done!!! Now your Xiaomi should have the latest official stable MIUI ROM
#2 Fastboot ROM
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool. Extract the file and double click to run if there is security warning, select ‘Run’)
- Download the fastboot format of the ROM file.
- Now boot your Xiaomi device into fastboot mode. (Power off the device then the vol and power button to enter fastboot).Once in fastboot, connect your device to the computer
- Now Double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it. Open the file folder for the ROM file, and copy its path on the computer.
- Then Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied in the last step. Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device. The flashing process will start automatically. Wait for the process to complete
- When the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, means the ROM has been successfully installed.
- Your device should automatically boot to the new version.