Xiaomi is speeding up the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update rollout. Yesterday, the update was started rolling out to Mi 11X and, now it’s time for Poco F3 to receive the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced brings no changes in the MIUI version, however, it brings some notable features such as Focused algorithm, Atomized memory, and Liquid storage. According to the changelog, the atomized memory feature makes the RAM management efficient than before, thus giving an additional boost. The focused algorithm dynamically allocated system resources to ensure a smooth experience.
Liquid storage is also one of the new features announced in the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced edition. It is said to increase defragmentation efficiency by 60%. The new software update for Poco F3 is currently rolling out to the global model with firmware version V220.127.116.11.RKHMIXM.
The new OTA update also fixes the crashing issue when simultaneously using the face and fingerprint unlock. It also fixes the lock screen notification disappearance issue after the call ends. If you’re a Poco F3 user and have not received the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update yet, then manually check for the new update by heading to Settings >> About phone and then check for new updates.
- Poco F3
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.