Today a new update is released. Ubisoft has updated Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege to 1.85. It brings new balancing adjustments and bug fixes. We have mentioned the Rainbow Six Siege 1.85 update’s Y5S1.2 PATCH NOTE.
Y5S1.2 PATCH NOTE
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymores.
- Increased Skeleton Key Magazine Capacity:
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increased to 5 + 1
- Skeleton Key max ammo count is now 25+1
- Reduced number of Volcán shields to 2 (down from 3).
- Now a 2-speed/2-armor operator.
- Removed Super Shorty secondary.
- Increased number of Candelas to 4 (up from 3).
- Replaced Claymores with Smoke Grenades.
- Increased T-95 LSW damage to 46 (up from 43).
- Added a Razor Holographic Sight option to her M12.
TCSG12 (KAID, GOYO)
- Added an additional magazine to the TCSG12.
- Reduced TCSG12 damage to 57 (down from 84).
- FIXED – Barricade replication issues where the barricade is not destroyed for all players in game except the shooter.
- FIXED – The Dynamic Play button does not update properly when last match was on an Event/Discovery playlist.
- FIXED – Players can clip inside the excavator in EXT Construction Site of Oregon.
- FIXED – Game boots with DX11 when players manually select the Vulkan executable in the steam installation folder.
- FIXED – Minor menu/shop visual and cosmetic fixes.