Realme has started updating many of its devices to June 2020 Security Patch update. The latest entry to the list is Realme 3 Pro (C.06). previously Realme 5, 5s and 5i have already received the update.
The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX1851EX_11.C.06/RMX1851_11.C.06. The update is based on Android 10 (Realme UI V1.0). The full firmware update size is around 3GB but users will get the update via OTA so it will be around 400MB.
Just like other Realme devices the latest update brings PaySa (India) and realme Link to the device. It also brings charging animation on the lock screen and charging decimal display on the lock screen while charging. The changelog is almost same for all Realme devices.
Along with all these features, it also addresses various bugs. The update improves the stability and performance of the device. For full changelog check down below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Updated Andriod security patch（June,2020）
- Added Realme PaySa
- Added Realme Link
- Added charging animation on the lock screen
- Added charging decimal display on the lock screen while charging
- Modified default state of power-saving mode auto-off switch
- Modified default state of screen brightness reduction switch in power-saving mode
- Optimized transparency of the slide back gesture style
- Optimized screen recording icon size
Manual Installation Guide -Realme 3 Pro RMX1851EX_11.C.06
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.