The wait for Realme 7 Pro has finally come to an end as the company has now started distributing the stable Realme UI 3.0 update that is based on Android 12. The latest software update is rolling out in India with the firmware version RMX2170_11_F.14.
The Android 12 update package for Realme 7 Pro weighs 2.01GB in size. It’s a hefty update and therefore we recommend you to download it over a Wi-Fi connection. For now, the OTA update is available in India and will make its way to more regions in the coming weeks.
Realme 7 Pro users have a lot of cool things to look forward to in the Realme UI 3.0. It includes Global Color Theme which is based on Android 12’s Material You. It extracts colors from the wallpaper and applies them across every element on the phone, giving it a fresh look. So, with every new wallpaper, you get a fresh look inside your phone, as far as the design is concerned.
The Realme UI 3.0 also brings AI Smooth Engine that reduces memory usage, app launching time, and improves battery life. Privacy was one of the most highlighted changes in Android 12
Check out the complete list of changes down below in the changelog.
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) update changelog:
- New design
- The brand new design, which emphasizes the sense of space, offers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Redesign icons using new tools to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to icons.
- Optimize Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more realistic and optimizes more than 300 animations to deliver a more natural user experience.
- Comfort and efficiency
- Adds “Streaming in the Background”: Apps in Background Streaming mode continue to play audio from a video when you leave the app or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop has been renamed Adaptable and Optimized Windows: – Optimize the method of changing the size of floating windows. – You can now drag a file from My Files or Photo from the Photos app into a floating window.
- Adds Quick Start, a feature that detects apps you use frequently and uploads them in advance so you can open them faster.
- Adds a graph to view battery usage.
- Improves responsiveness of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, on or off.
- In team combat scenes, games run smoother and with a stable frame rate.
- Reduces average CPU load and reduces battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes to display in the menu bar and in what order.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimize the automatic brightness algorithm to adapt the screen brightness to multiple scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimize accessibility: – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility features. – Optimize function categorization by grouping them into view, hearing, interactive, and general actions. – TalkBack supports multiple system apps including Photos, Phone, Email, and Calendar.
As always, the latest software update for Realme 7 Pro is being distributed in batches. So, it may take a few days for the update to reach all the users. In case you haven’t received an update notification yet, navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.