Realme C11, C12, and C15 are getting January 2021 security patch update in India. Additionally, the update fixes some issues including Wi-Fi connection, Network issue, and Clock synchronization issue. It also optimizes the system performance and stability.
The latest update for Realme C11, C12, and C15 is rolling out with firmware versions RMX2185_11_A.85, RMX2189_11_A.85, and RMX2180_11_A.85 respectively. Talking about Realme UI 2.0, the company has already opened the Realme UI 2.0 early access beta application for Realme C12 and C15 in India. However, there is no information for C11.
- Realme C11
- Realme C12
- Realme C15
- RMX2185_11_A.85 (For C11)
- RMX2189_11_A.85 (For C12)
- RMX2180_11_A.85 (For C15)
- Updated Android security patch Jan 2021
- Fixed probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected
- Fixed probabilistic issue that network cannot be used
- Fixed probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability