Realme starts rolling out stable Android-11 based Realme UI 2.0 update to Realme C12 and C15 users. The smartphones got access to Realme UI 2.0 early access program back in January 2021 and now receiving the stable build.
The stable Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme C12 and C15 is rolling out with firmware versions RMX2189_11.C.05 and RMX2180_11.C.05 respectively. It brings loads of new features and improvements to the phones which include – Dark mode customizations, Weather animations, Chat bubbles, improved Digital Wellbeing, Invisible door privacy feature, Floating windows, Private safe, new SOS functions, Sleep capsule, new camera features & improvements, and Permission manager for better control over privacy.
As always, the new update for Realme C12 and C15 should be rolling out in a staged fashion. So, it may take few days to reach all the Realme C12 and C15 units. In the meantime, you can manually check for the latest update by heading over to Settings, then go to Software Update section and check for a new update.
- RMX2189_11.C.05 – Realme C12
- RMX2180_11.C.05 – Realme C15
Realme C12, C15 Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update changelog:
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
[Security and Privacy]
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time