Realme C15 was launched back in 2020 with Helio G35 chipset and Android 10 OS. In October 2020, the company released the Qualcomm Edition of Realme C15 with Android 10 onboard. Back in April this year, the company announced Realme UI 2.0 early access beta for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition which has now ended, as the device is now receiving a stable Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update.
The new software update for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition can be identified by firmware version RMX2195PU_11.A.05. It brings loads of new features and improvements which include – Chat bubbles, improved dark mode, new animations, System cloner, Sound amplifier, Inertial zoom, Sleep capsule feature, and adds Immersive mode to reduces disturbances while gaming.
As always, the Android-11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition is rolling out in a staged fashion. So, it will initially reach a limited number of users and then a broader rollout in the coming days if no critical bugs are found. You can manually check for the latest update by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update changelog:
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.