Realme is rolling out a new software update to Realme GT users in India. The new software update brings the August 2021 security patch and a couple of fixes related to camera, sensors, and heating issues.
The new software update for Realme GT can be identified by the firmware version RMX2202_11.A.14. According to the changelog, it brings the latest security patch released in August 2021. It reduces the power consumption when the phone is idle at night and while taking photos in Portrait mode.
The software update claims to fix the heating issue which was occurring when the phone was connected to the network. It also fixes the where “Raise to Wake feature might occasionally fail to work”. In the camera department, the new OTA update fixes the 60fps video recording shutter issue when opening the rear camera from the lock screen.
As always, the new OTA update for Realme GT is rolling out in a staged fashion. It means that the update will initially reach a limited number of users, followed by a broader rollout in the coming days, if no critical bugs are found. To manually check for a new update, head to Settings >> Software updates.
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch.
- Connection and sharing
- Adds the PC Connect feature.
- Power consumption
- Reduces power consumption when the phone is idle at night.
- Reduces power consumption when taking photos in Portrait mode.
- Fixes a heating issue that might occur when your phone is connected to a network.
- Fixes an issue where the Raise to Wake feature might occasionally fail to work.
- Fixes an issue where video recording at 60 fps might stutter when you open the rear camera from the Lock screen.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.