Realme has been actively released new updates for its smartphones and now Realme GT Neo3 handsets in China start receiving the May 2022 Security Patch Update. The new update will come with the build number A.31 and it’ll be made available for other regions in the coming days and weeks. The update includes security patches for optimizing system performance while also having optimized network experience, improved system stability, optimized camera imaging effects, and more.
The May 2022 Security Patch will also come with fixes for known problems. The update will optimize rear camera issues, and improve telephone experience and network performance. Additionally, the update will also fix power consumption in the background for Peace Elite in standby condition.
Changelog for the May 2022 Security Update for Realme GT Neo3
- The update has optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Comes with the fix for the abnormal power consumption in the background of Peace Elite
- Optimized the low probability of stuck issues in some scenarios
- The update will fix the battery detection anomaly with minimal probability in certain scenarios
- Android Security Patch is updated to May 2022
- The update will optimize the network performance while improving the telephone and Internet experience
- The face focus accuracy of the backlight scene in the rear camera has been optimized
- The update will optimize the color distortion of text scenes of the rear camera
- The color noise issue in the dark environment of the front camera has been optimized
How to update your Realme GT Neo3?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme GT Neo3
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.