Realme is sending a new software update to Realme Q2 Pro 5G based on Android 10. The update bumps Android security patch level to March 2021.
In addition to a new security patch, the update fixes several issues including the freezing issue while – unlocking, recent task, file management recent view, selecting a large number of files, and fixes the Splash screen issue in the file management interface. The update also optimizes system performance and stability for a fast and better experience.
The Realme Q2 Pro is eligible for Realme UI 2.0 update which is based on Android 11. The beta program is already started and soon, users will start receiving the stable build.
Device: Realme Q2 Pro 5G
Software version: RMX2175_11_A.30
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fixed the problem of low probability of freezing when the screen is swiped to unlock
- Fix the problem of polar probability freeze when the desktop enters the recent task
- Fix the low probability of splash screen problem when sliding to the bottom of some file management interfaces
- Fix the low probability of freezing problem when the
- file management recent view interface is pulled down to refresh
- Fix the problem of low probability of freezing when a large number of files are quickly selected in the file management
- Update Android security patch (2021.03)