Realme starts sending a new software update to the Realme V5 and Q2 5G users in China. It brings the April 2021 security patch, a couple of fixes, and a new camera feature.
In the camera department, the update adds Camera Scan feature and fixes a couple of issues including the preview issue when taking photos, fixed screen issue when taking pictures after restarting the phone, and the inversion of icon in the lower-left corner. Other fixes tackle fixed screen issues when playing the recorded video of Douyin, black screen problems when opening the floating window of the album, and fix the status bar pull-down issue.
The latest update for Realme V5 and Q2 5G can be identified by firmware version RMX2111_11_C.07 which is based on Android 11. If you own any of the two devices and have not received the update yet, then manually check the status by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
Realme V5 and Q2 5G New Update: Changelog
- Update Android security patch (2021.04)
- Added camera scan function
- Fix the problem of probabilistic inversion of the icon in the lower left corner of the camera interface
- Fixed the issue of stuck preview when taking photos with full-frame zoom in camera photo mode
- Fix the problem of fixed screen when taking pictures after restarting the phone in camera photo mode
- Fix the problem of fixed screen when playing the recorded video of Douyin
- Fix the problem of a black screen when opening the floating window of the album in the sidebar and entering the private safe
- Status Bar
- Fix the problem that the status bar cannot be pulled down in some game scenes
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.