Realme is gradually updating its smartphones with the newest security patch. Realme X7 Pro and Narzo 20 have recently started receiving the August 2021 security update, and now Realme X50 Pro joins the party.
The new software update for Realme X50 Pro is rolling out in India. It can be identified by firmware version RMX2076PUNV1B_11.C.21. In addition to July and August 2021 security patch, the update brings a bunch of fixes related to the System, Bluetooth, Keyboard, and Home Screen.
According to the changelog posted on the Realme community post, the update fixes screen might flicker when closing apps in recent tasks, fixes gestures issue when using third-party apps in landscape mode, fixes the issue where “you might be unable to enter Super power saving mode from the Quick Settings”. It also fixes the notification flashing issue on the lock screen and fixes the display issue with the notification drawer.
Realme has also fixed the occasional display issue with the recent tasks page and the issue where connected earphone does not appear in Bluetooth devices list. The update also fixes the Keyboard flashing issue when selecting contacts in Phone Settings and unintentional keyboard appearance when entering split-screen.
The new OTA update for Realme X50 Pro is rolling out in India in a staged fashion. So, it will take few days to reach all the units. You can manually check the latest update on your Realme phone by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
- Integrates the July and August 2021 Android security patches.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might flicker when you close apps in recent tasks.
- Fixes an issue with the gestures when you use third-party apps in landscape mode.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enter Super power saving mode from the Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where the notification icons might sometimes flash on the Lock screen.
- Fixes a display issue with the notification drawer when you enter Split-screen mode in “Personalizations – Notification drawer”.
- Home screen
- Fixes a display issue with the recent tasks page in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where connected earphones might sometimes not appear on the Bluetooth device list.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard might flash out when you select contacts in the Phone settings.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard might appear when you enter Split-screen mode in some cases.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.