Earlier this week, Realme X7 started receiving the August 2021 security patch, and now it’s time for Realme X7 Pro to receive the newest security update. The update is rolling out in India and is bundled with software version RMX2121_11.C.04.
According to the changelog posted on the Realme community website, the new software update improves the charging speed on the Realme X7 Pro. It fixes the issue “where the icon of a cloned app would not show on the Home screen” and fixes the Quick Settings background panel display issue when it is pulled down from the lock screen.
Realme has also fixed the occasional fingerprint non-recognition issue. It has also fixed the camera app lagging issue and photos application occasional opening issue. The update also improves system performance and system stability.
Realme has already started rolling out the new update to Realme X7 Pro users in India. Initially, it will only reach a limited number of users, because of a staged rollout. You can expect a broader rollout in the coming days. To manually check for the latest update, Open the’ Settings‘ app and tap on ‘Software updates‘.
- Realme X7 Pro
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch.
- Improves the charging speed.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where the icon of a cloned app would not show on the Home screen.
- Fixes a display issue with the background of the Quick Settings panel when you pull it down from the Lock screen.
- Fixes an issue where your fingerprint could sometimes not be enrolled.
- Fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur in the camera.
- Fixes an issue where you would occasionally be unable to open the Photos app.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.