Earlier this month, Realme started rolling out May 2021 security patch update to Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition. But, the rollout was then suspended by the company due to critical issues. Now, the company is sending a new update to both the devices that brings May 2021 security patch, new features, and a bunch of fixes.
The latest update brings floating window reply function, scan function for the rear camera and optimizes – single-handed mode wake-up logic, ringtone and optimizes special effects of vibration. As for the fixes, it includes – eye protection mode switching issue, app icon abnormal position issue, camera crash issue, plash screen issue, 5G signal instability, discontinuous gunfire in Bluetooth headsets, and more.
The latest update for Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition is rolling out with firmware version RMX2071_11_C.23. If you own any of the two devices and have not received the latest update yet, then manually check for the update by heading to Settings >> System updates.
Realme X50 Pro, X50 Pro Player Edition New Update: Changelog
- Set up
- Added floating window reply function
- Optimize the single-handed mode wake-up logic
- Fix the problem that the eye protection mode switch fails under certain conditions
- Fix the problem that the app icon position is abnormal after the mobile phone moves
- Added a scan function for the rear camera
- Fix the problem of low probability of camera crash under certain conditions
- Fix the problem of probabilistic blurring of the corners of photos taken by the rear camera
- Sound effect
- Optimize the ringtone and special effects of vibration
- Fix the problem of the loss of deleted sound effects in certain scenes
- Fix the low-probability splash screen issue in certain scenarios
- The internet
- Fix 5G signal instability under certain conditions
- Fixed the problem of discontinuous gunfire in Bluetooth headsets in CF games
- Update Android security patch (2021#5)