Realme X7 5G was launched back in February this year in India with Android 10 out of the box. Even after launching in 2021, the device didn’t come with Android 11. Recently, the company announced Realme UI 2.0 beta program for the Realme X7 5G and now released the first Realme UI 2.0 Beta update which is based on Android 11.
The update is only rolling out to those users, who have successfully signed up for Realme UI 2.0 beta program and have installed the latest stable update. The first Beta update carries firmware version RMX3092_11_C.01 and weighs 3.4GB in size.
It’s quite disappointing that the update does not bring AOD customizations and Edge Lightning features. The stable version is yet to arrive, so we can expect the company to add these features in the final package.
This is a beta update and may include several bugs. So, we recommend you to not install the beta builds on your primary device. Users who couldn’t register in the first round, can register their device in the second round. Details regarding second round registration are yet to be announced.
Realme X7 5G Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 (Android 11) Update: Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
- Added “Optimized Night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
- Added the lens stain detection feature
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.