Realme is sending the first software update to Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition which went official in China this year. It brings the latest security patch released in May 2021 for system protection against different kinds of security vulnerabilities.
The update for Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition can be identified by build version A.10. In addition to a new security patch, it brings optimizations to – sensitivity of up-slide gesture recognition, system performance, system stability, performance of standby power consumption, network compatibility, voice wake-up rate, wake-up efficiency, dark environment of WeChat video call, WeChat video call clarity, brightness performance of the main camera, blueish imaging in some indoor scenes, and optimizes the macro preview effect of the rear camera. You can learn more about the new changes in the changelog given below.
As usual, the update is rolling out in a phased manner. So, it may take a few days to reach your smartphone. In the meantime, you can manually check for the latest update by heading to Settings >> Software update.
- Update Android security patch: May 2021
- Optimized the sensitivity of up-slide gesture recognition
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the performance of standby power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized network compatibility and improve online experience
- Xiaobu Assistant
- Optimized voice wake-up rate and improve wake-up efficiency
- Optimized the display effect of the front camera in the dark environment of WeChat video call
- Optimized the clarity of WeChat video calls with the front camera and reduce display noise
- Optimized the sharpening effect of green plants on the main camera of the rear camera
- Optimized the brightness performance of the main camera of the rear camera for long-distance shooting of human faces
- Optimized the macro preview effect of the rear camera to reduce display noise
- Fixed the problem of blueish imaging in some indoor scenes
- Fixed the problem of slow fingerprint display with low probability after rest screen