Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra are the company’s most recent flagship phones that were launched earlier this year. Being a flagship phone does not necessarily guarantees regular software updates from Xiaomi as the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra are now receiving a month old May 2021 security patch. On the other hand, some smartphone manufacturers have started rolling out the June 2021 security patch to their budget phones.
The new software update for Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra is currently rolling out in China with software version V188.8.131.52.RKACNXM. In addition to May 2021 security patch, the new OTA update fixes – abnormal flicker of the progress bar, abnormal floating notification position in full-screen mode, desktop corner label updating issue, and fixes the “issue that the content of the lock screen notification animation is stuck after the face is unlocked”.
The new OTA update should reach all the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro / Mi 11 Pro Ultra units in China with a pop-up notification. You can manually check for the latest update by heading to Settings >> About phone >> System update. We’ve also added a download link for the latest package.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Mi 11 Pro / Ultra
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2021. Increased system security.
[Status bar, notification bar]
- Fix the issue that the content of the lock screen notification animation is stuck after the face is unlocked
- Fix the issue that the progress bar notification flickers abnormally
- Fixed the display of the floating notification position abnormally in full screen mode
- Fix the desktop corner label is not updated when the notification is received when the screen is locked
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.