Realme is sending a new software update to the Realme X7 Pro users in India. It brings the October 2021 security patch and fixes some issues related to the Camera and Settings.
The latest software update for Realme X7 Pro was announced through a Realme community forum post. According to the changelog, the OTA update brings the Android security patch level to October 2021, which fixes different kinds of exploits for better system security and privacy. It fixes the screen brightness issue when recording videos in 64MP Pro mode.
Realme has also fixed a few more issues, including the screen turn off issue when placing the phone near an ear during a call, a display issue with recent tasks, and the display issue when unlocking the phone with the fingerprint. The new OTA update also tags system stability improvements.
The October 2021 security update for Realme X7 Pro is rolling out with the firmware version RMX2121_11.C.05. As always, we have a staged rollout here. So, it may take a few days to reach all the phones. Meanwhile, you can manually check for the update by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
- Realme X7 Pro
- Integrates the October 2021 Android security patch.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the screen doesn’t turn off during calls when placed near your ear.
- Fixed a display issue with recent tasks.
- Fixed a display issue when you unlock your phone with your fingerprint.
- Fixed an issue where the screen brightness would reduce when you record videos in 64MP Pro mode.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.