Realme has started updating Realme X7 Pro to the December 2021 security patch with the latest update. The new update also includes the November 2021 security patch, several optimizations, and a bunch of fixes related to the System, Home screen, and Apps.
The December 2021 software update for Realme X7 Pro is rolling out in India with the firmware version RMX2121_11.C.06. According to the changelog mentioned on the Realme community forum post, the latest build brings the November and December 2021 security patches. It should fix dozens of system security and privacy-related vulnerabilities to make the device more safe and secure.
The new update optimizes the following area of the Realme X7 Pro. It includes app installation experience and number badges for notifications on the Home screen. Realme has fixed multiple issues in various departments, which includes – occasional version update failure, screen flickering issue with Always-On Display (AOD), Overlapping of Settings icon overlap with the battery icon in the status bar.
Realme has fixed the issue where WhatsApp images were not loading occasionally. The update fixes another issue, where the news section in the Browser app loads slowly when using Wi-Fi.
The latest software update for Realme X7 Pro has started rolling out in India starting today. Again, it is rolling out in a phased manner. Therefore, you may experience a delay in receiving the new update. Meanwhile, you can manually check for new updates by navigating to Settings >> Software updates.
- Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
- Optimizes the app installation experience.
- Fixes an occasional version update failure.
- Home screen
- Optimizes the number badges for notifications on the Home screen.
- Fixes a screen flickering issue with Always-On Display.
- Fixes an issue where the Settings icon in Quick Settings might occasionally overlap with the battery icon in the status bar.
- Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp.
- Fixes an issue where the news in the Browser app might load very slowly when connected to Wi-Fi.