Xiaomi has started seeding the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM with version number V220.127.116.11.QCMMIXM to Redmi 7A. The update is carrying the latest July 2020 security patch. This is a stable built so we recommend users to update their device to this build.
This information has been shared with all details and downloads links on the official MI community thread. If you want to know full details about the update like changelogs, please do visit the MI community thread. The full update file is around 2.2 GB in size for recovery ROM and around 1.63 GB for the recovery ROM.
If your device is running on a Global ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update.
Update Details (v18.104.22.168.QCMMIXM)
- Device Name : Redmi 7A [pine]
- Region: Global
- Software version: MIUI v22.214.171.124.QCMMIXM
- Android OS: 10
- Security patch level: July 2020
Download Redmi 7A MIUI 126.96.36.199 (v188.8.131.52.QCMMIXM)
- Recovery ROM (Size: 1.63 GB)
- Fastboot ROM (not available as of now)
How To Install Redmi 7A MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow our manual flashing guide to install the ROM manually