Xiaomi’s MIUI is one of the most stable and polished custom skins that runs on Android in all over the world after OnxygenOS. Currently, Samsung’s One UI skin also performing really well in terms of the software updates, full of features, and additional customizations. Last year, Asus has launched a powerful all-rounder budget smartphone called Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 in the global market, Malaysia, and in India as well.
Although the device runs on Pure Android UI and offers great user experience, some of the Custom ROM lovers always try to use third-party firmware or commonly known as ROM to get some extra features. However, the third-party ROM experience won’t come in handy at all mostly. But there are some famous ROMs like MIUI which you can trust. Now, you can install MIUI 11 on Zenfone Max Pro M1 in a couple of easy steps.
Those who prefer MIUI or even Custom Firmware, the new MIUI 11 Android 9.0 Pie-based stable firmware will give you a much smoother experience than any other custom ROMs. The firmware also comes with some of the optimizations, September security patch, and GApps package as well. A special thanks to the XDA Senior Developers shyamkumar1604 and rinkubidhan for sharing this MIUI 11 ported ROM for Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD).
Let’s take a look at the changelog below:
Changelog: MIUI 11 for Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Led Working Notification (Need To Choose Led Notification Color Red Or Green)
- Mi Sound Enhancer Working (Need Enable Mono Audio in Accessibility Settings)
- Fixed Color & Contrast
- VoLTE Working
- September 2019 Security Patch
- Android 9 Pie (Trebel Support)
- Your device bootloader should be unlocked before flashing a Custom ROM.
- Keep the phone charged more than 50%.
- Take a backup of your important data on your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- MIUI 11 v9.9.26 Stable ROM
- Notification Wakeup Fix – Download
- Center Clock (iOS Style) Mode – Download
Steps to Install MIUI 11 On Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Make sure to download the Firmware file on your device at first. Additionally, you can download notification and clock fixes if you want.
- Enter your device into TWRP mode. (Install TWRP Recovery on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1)
- We recommend you to back up the important data (Nandroid backup)
- Go to Wipe on the TWRP menu > Advance Wipe > select System, Cache, Dalvik, Data, Vendor and confirm the delete.
- Now, flash the MIUI 11 downloaded ROM from the Install button.
- You can also flash additional fixes (optional)
- Restart your device and enjoy it!
Steps to Fix Wakeup Notification
- Once your device booted into the MIUI system, log in the Mi account or Signup.
- Then go to the TWRP recovery mode.
- Mount System and flash the Fix file.
- Restart your phone.
- You’re done.
We hope you’ve found this guide helpful and successfully flashed the MIUI 11 ported ROM on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.