Last month, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi 9C in Europe with a starting price of €119 (roughly Rs 10,600). It was launched without NFC and now the company will launch Redmi 9C with NFC support. A reliable tipster Sudhanshu posted the pricing and official press renders of Redmi 9C (NFC version).
According to his tweet, the NFC version will be available in Orange, Black and Blue colour options. Adding €10 (roughly Rs 900) for the NFC, the 2GB/32GB will cost €129 (~Rs 11,500) and the 3GB/64GB variant will cost €149 (~13,300). For those unaware of NFC, it is a chip mainly used to perform the contactless payment.
There is no announcement from the company regarding the sale details or anything else.
Redmi 9C (Without NFC) specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD display with 720×1600 pixels resolution and 269ppi pixel density
- Processor: 2.3GHz octa-core Helio G35 processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 32GB storage, 3GB RAM + 64GB storage
- Camera: Rear- 13MP + 5MP + 2MP, Front- 5MP selfie camera
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W charging speed
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.