Redmi K30 5G was launched back in December last year running MIUI 11 based on Android 10. The company is now rolling out Android 11 based MIUI 12 stable update (Beta recovery) to China users. The OTA (Over-the-Air) update is rolling out to China users of Redmi K30 5G with build version V220.127.116.11.RGICNXM.
You should get a notification when the update hits your device. To manually check the update, head to Settings -> About phone -> System update -> Check for updates. Alternatively, you can download the update using the link given below and then install it using proper steps.
Redmi K30 5G (China) – V18.104.22.168.RGICNXM – Download Link
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
Steps to install the update
- Download the update and save it in your device internal storage
- Open Settings -> About phone -> System update
- Click on menu (three dots at the top-right corner) and select “Choose update package”
- If you not getting the “Choose update package” option then click 7-8 times on the MIUI logo and now you will get the option
- Select the file you downloaded in the first step
- Wait for the update to install and then reboot the device
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.