Here in this post, I will be guiding you to Safely Remove Galaxy A30 Forgotten Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint. This guide will help you to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen. There are two ways to do this 1) Doing factory Reset 2) Using Third-party tools. I will go through both methods.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 comes equipped with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen with full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. The phone is powered by octa-core Exynos 7904 SoC, paired with lone 4GB RAM option and 64GB of inbuilt storage with an inbuilt microSD card slot (up to 512GB). The device houses a 4,000mAh non-removable battery that supports 15W fast charging via USB Type-C port
The device runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Samsung’s One UI. Unlike, it’s bigger brother triple camera, it features a dual rear camera setup (a primary 16-megapixel sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 lens. The device sports a 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera.
Android Lock Screen Removal techniques are highly helpful for users to directly bypass Samsung lock screen, that also includes fingerprints, pattern, PIN, password etc. the complete process will take up to five minutes. However, deleting the password will not delete any data so you no need to worry about the data loss. In order to bypass your phone you no need to have any advanced knowledge, skills and prior experience.
Steps To Remove Galaxy A30 Forgotten Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint
Method-1: By Doing Factory Reset
- First, you need to boot your device into recovery mode
- While you entered the recovery menu you need to use the Volume Down button to navigate, after that, you need to scroll to wipe data or factory reset option then use the Power button to select the right option.
- Then you need to scroll down to “yes –delete all user data” with the help of Volume Down button. This option will confirm wipe of user data, then press the Power button to select.
- After completion of the process, all user data like the pattern, password, the PIN will now be removed so you need to wait for few minutes for the process completion
- Then you need to use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option. When you select the option then your Samsung phone will reboot automatically.
- After completion of the above-mentioned steps finished your Samsung device is now like new, so you need to configure, if done, you can use Samsung phone again and also set your new pattern, lock screen PIN, the password for your phone.
Note: All of your personal data will be removed by doing this. So we recommend you to take a full back up of your important data
Method-2: By Using dr. fone
We have a full guide for this you can follow the link given below.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.