If you are a Samsung Galaxy A30 user and for some reasons you want to install the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30, then we have got you covered here. Here we will be sharing the Full collection of Samsung Galaxy A30 Stock ROM (firmware). We are also sharing a step by step guide to install the firmware.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 is the smaller variant of Samsung Galaxy A50. It shares all most of features with Galaxy A50. Like Galaxy A50, Galaxy A30 also comes equipped with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen with full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. The phone is powered by Exynos octa-core processor coupled with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB of inbuilt storage with an inbuilt microSD card slot (up to 512GB). The device houses a 4,000mAh battery.
The device runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Samsung’s One UI. There is a dual camera setup on the back of the phone with a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 lens. There is a 16-megapixel f/2.2 front camera. Unlike Galaxy A50 which has an in display fingerprint scanner, Galaxy A30 sports a rear side fingerprint scanner.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Samsung Galaxy A30 Stock Firmware
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy A30 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!