Here in this post, I will be guiding you to Safely Remove Galaxy C5 Pro Forgotten Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint. This guide will help you to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen. There are two ways to do this 1) Doing factory Reset 2) Using Third-party tools. I will go through both the methods.
Android Lock Screen Removal techniques are highly helpful for users to directly bypass Samsung lock screen, that also includes fingerprints, pattern, PIN, password etc. the complete process will take up to five minutes. However, deleting the password will not delete any data so you no need to worry about the data loss. In order to bypass your phone you no need to have any advanced knowledge, skills and prior experience.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone was launched in March 2017. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a dual SIM device. The phone comes equipped with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery.
Steps To Remove Galaxy C5 Pro Forgotten Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint
Method-1: By Doing Factory Reset
- First, you need to boot your device into recovery mode
- While you entered the recovery menu you need to use the Volume Down button to navigate, after that, you need to scroll to wipe data or factory reset option then use the Power button to select the right option.
- Then you need to scroll down to “yes –delete all user data” with the help of Volume Down button. This option will confirm wipe of user data, then press the Power button to select.
- After completion of the process, all user data like the pattern, password, the PIN will now be removed so you need to wait for few minutes for the process completion
- Then you need to use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option. When you select the option then your Samsung phone will reboot automatically.
- After completion of the above-mentioned steps finished your Samsung device is now like new, so you need to configure, if done, you can use Samsung phone again and also set your new pattern, lock screen PIN, the password for your phone.
Note: All of your personal data will be removed by doing this. So we recommend you to take a full back up of your important data
Method-2: By Using dr. fone
We have a full guide for this you can follow the link given below.
How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint without Root
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.