In this guide, you will learn How to safely Root Bluestacks 2 Android emulator On Windows or Mac.Here I will be using a One-Click-Universal root tool called Kingroot.The process is very simple, easy and Safe.Just follow the step by step guide given below to Root Bluestacks 2 Emulator
Bluestack is an Android Emulator.Using this, you can easily run Full Android OS on Any computer.Bluestack V2 is now available and it is far better than the previous version.It runs much smoother now.So if you are using Bluestack 2 Emulator and want to root it then you are in the right place.
There are many One-Click root tools available for the android device like Kingroot and Towlroot.These are universal One click root solution means work with most of the Android smartphones.These one-click root tools make rooting ways easier compared to the earlier days.
This process is posted on Xda by DroidTwe4kz, Senior Member from Xda with Proof.So you can try this and it will work for sure.So without further wasting time follow the below steps to Root Bluestacks 2
Updated: Now BlueStack 3 is now available: Download It For Windows or Mac > Download BlueStack 3
→ This method is only for Bluestack 2 Emulator, So don’t try on other Emulators
This is originally posted On Xda.The Official Xda Post–>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general/root-bluestacks-2-t3267943
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
Follow the guide below to How To Root Bluestacks 2 with Kingroot
How To Root Bluestacks 2 On Windows Or Mac
- Download the KingRoot apk from the download section above and install it
- Now Go to the app drawer and Open Kingroot app. (you have installed in previous steps)
- Kingroot application will start in few seconds
- Then click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Just Wait for a few minutes you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your Emulator is rooted successfully.
- Once Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your Emulator
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)