In this guide, you will learn how to easily Root Coolpad Note 3.This is a working method, following this you can easily get root access on your Coolpad Dazen Note 3 in just a few minutes.
Coolpad Note 3 is a budget friendly android smartphone.It offers mid-range specs with a very low price tag.It also has a fingerprint scanner which is stupid fast and accurate.We have tested this smartphone and without a doubt, we can say this is one of the best budget friendly phones you can get in the market right now.
If you have a Coolpad Dazen Note 3 and now you want to root it then you are at the right place.We will be sharing Full step by step Guide to safely Root Coolpad Note 3 with direct download links
The rooting process is very simple and easy.You only have to download and Flash SuperSu Via SPFlash tool to get root access on CoolPad Note 3.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Coolpad Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For CoolPad Note 3, so don’t try on other models.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Download & Install driver_setup On your PC (Important)
- Download SP_Driver_V2.0 and Install this on PC
- Once both installed, reboot your Computer
Follow the Guide below to Root Coolpad Note 3 using SPFlash Tool and SuperSu
Download Links Credits:http://www.anythingultimate.in
Download MartFlash Tool > Spflashtool
Download MT6753_Android_scatter.txt,Super su.zip and recovery img file
How Root Coolpad Note 3 Easy Way
- Download Both Files from the download section above
- Now connect your Coolpad Note 3 to PC and transfer the SuperSu v2.49 to your Note 3
- Next, Open SP Flash tool folder and paste “recovery.img” and “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt” files into sp flash tool folder.
- Now right click on “flash_tool.exe” and run as administrator
- Then Click on “scatter loading” option in flash tool and then select “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Click on “download”(on left top side with green color icon in sp flash tool).
- Now turn off phone and connect to the computer via USB cable.Then Press twice the volume down button. A slider will run automatically on bottom of smart flash tool. If everything fine then you will see a pop up with green tick.
- Disconnect phone from PC. Press Volume up and Power button till recovery comes on the screen
- Now time to Root Coolpad Note 3 , just click “Install zip” from recovery menu
- Then Select “Choose zip from sd” (internal memory) →Select “0” and navigate and select “SuperSU_v2.49.zip”.
- Now simply Flash Super SU to Root Coolpad Note 3 then Reboot the device.
- Done!!!! Your Coolpad Note 3 is now rooted
- For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
Note:If you are using Windows 8.1 then sp driver may require disabling driver signature enforcement.
If you have any question related to this Post, feel free to ask in the comment section below.