Root Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat: The rooting process of Samsung devices is different from other OEMs.There are two ways to root Samsung devices 1) With TWRP 2) With CF Auto Root.First, users have to unlock the bootloader of the device, then TWRP installation should be done using Odin flash tool.Once Odin Flash Tool is installed, users can flash supersu or magisk to get root access on their devices.Don’t worry here we will be covering everything which will help you to Root Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y On Android 7.0 Nougat.But there is another way which is using CF-auto root.Here we will be sharing a guide to root the device by CF-auto-root.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro was launched in June 2017.The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.It has a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The phone is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro sports a 13-megapixel primary back camera and a 13-megapixel front camera for selfies.It houses a 30non-removable cable battery.
If your device is running the Nougat 7.0 firmware, then you can use the following guide to install TWRP and root your Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y. By rooting your device you would enable superuser access, which means you can use your device to it’s fullest potential.Also, rooting your device allows you to install Custom ROMs from your recovery. Custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems which have more features and customization options than the Stock TouchWiz OS.
This method is only for the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y which comes with model number SM-J530Y.This method will work on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware version.Don’t try this method on other models of the device.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 2 Warning
- 3 Pre-Requisites
- 4 Downloads
- 5 How To Root Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 7.0 Nougat) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMySamsung Galaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y USB Drivers
- Download CF Auto Root for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y
How To Root Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530Y With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat
- For the rooting guide, check out our this guide -> How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!