Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & install TWRP Recovery
How to Safely Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & install TWRP Recovery In 2min
Samsung galaxy light SGH-T399 is an affordable low budget Smartphone from T-Mobile & Samsung. It supports T-mobile’s 4G LTE. It comes with 1.4 GHz powerful quad-core CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8GB of ROM memory. It’s screen size is 4.0 inch, so it’s fits in the grip perfectly. It has 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash for on the go photography. And it has android 4.2.2 jelly bean preinstalled.
If you have a Galaxy Light SGH-T399 and you want to root it then just Follow this simple easy step by step guide to Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & install TWRP Recovery.
How to Safely Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & Install TWRP Recovery
This guide is only for Galaxy Light SGH-T399
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Light SGH-T399 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Safely Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & Install TWRP
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader
Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & Install TWRP
Setup before starting:
1.Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your Computer
3. Enable USB Debugging
Now you need to enable USB debugging mode. Without enabling USB debugging mode on your device you can’t start the root, Custom ROM or Unlock process.(Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging)
TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Light SGH-T399: — Link
Odin PC software — Link | File: Odin3_v3.10.6.zip (1.6 MB)
Download latest SuperSU .zip
Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & Install TWRP Recovery In 2min
First Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Light SGH-T399
Step 1. Download Odin and TWRP recovery file from above.
Step 2. Install Galaxy Light SGH-T399 driver.First of all. Double-click the .exe file of drivers to begin the installation. (Not required if you have already done this.
Step 3. Now Follow this guide to Install TWRP using Odin.Guide How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
→DONE!!! TWRP is installed on your MetroPCS Galaxy Core!
Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399 & Install TWRP -Part 2 Root
Root Galaxy Light SGH-T399
- Download Supersu 2.46 and put it in internal memory of the device
- Turn your phone OFF to boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Next, Turn ON the phone by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons altogether to boot into the TWRP recovery.
- Now follow this guide to Flash SuperSu root file to get root access on your device How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section