In this guide, you will learn How to root Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3.The process is safe and easy to use.Below we will be sharing full step by step guide with direct download link.
This method is only for Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 running stock Android lollipop.So check out the setting of your device then follow the guide to get root access on your Alcatel device
Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 is one of the most popular budget android phones of the year.It has a 5.5″ 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 401ppi.It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM.It comes with 16GB/32GB of built-in memory with a microSD card slot (up to 128GB).It sports a 13MP Sony IMX214 rear camera and 8MP front-facing unit. It has a 2,910mAh battery and 1.2Wfront-facing JBL endorsed stereo speakers.
Official Marshmallow update available for Alcatel idol 3 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Update Alcatel Idol 3 to Official Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (OTA) [/symple_box]
Remember Before rooting:
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to root Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3
Step By step Guide on How to root Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3
- Download this zip file
- Extract the above .zip file and save it to the desktop.
- Connect your Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 to your PC via USB cable
- Pull down notification bar on your phone and select “MTP” mode.
- Now run Root.bat file from the extracted folder now.
- The device will reboot twice while rooting your phone.
- Don’t panic just wait.
- After the process ends check your app drawer you can find the superSu app there
- Done!!!!Now your Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3 is rooted
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂