In this guide, you will learn How To Safely Root LG V10 With SuperSu.It is a very simple and easy process.Just follow the steps carefully to get root access on your LG V10.Rooting is a very simple process which consists of three sub steps 1) unlock bootloader 2) install custom recovery like TWRP 3) root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file via recovery.
This simple and easy step by step Guide will teach you how to Safely Root LG V10 With SuperSu.Yes, you heard it right now you can easily root your LG V10 with TWRP recovery.The Rooting process is very simple and easily.You just have to flash the superSU zip file from TWRP install section.So just follow the given guide to Safely Root LG V10 With SuperSu
This guide is only for LG V10 model number LG-H901.Don’t try on other variants of LG V10.So do check your phone’s model number before following these steps.You only have to flash the SuperSu file via TWRP recovery to get your device rooted.
We already posted > How to install TWRP On LG V10
Device that is supported
- LG V10, model no. LG-H901
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG V10 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- More than 60% battery on your device
- Your LG V10 should have TWRP recovery installed.If you don’t have TWRP, Follow this guide–>>Downloads and Install TWRP Recovery On LG V10
Safely Root LG V10 With SuperSu:–>>
How to Safely Root LG V10 With SuperSu | Step-By-Step
- First Download the SuperSu.Zip from the above link and then transfer that file to internal memory of your device via microUSB cable.
- After that Disconnect the device and switch it off in order to boot into recovery.
- Now again Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Power keys at the same time for a few seconds, till the LG logo appears on the screen. Use the Volume Up/Down key for navigation and power button for highlighting.
- While the LG V10 is now in recovery mode, perform a full backup. (Important)
- Once the backup process is finished, proceed to install the auto root kernel. Choose Install and browse the location where you have saved the file on the internal storage of your phone.
Now Follow this guide to Flash SuperSu On your LG V10 > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
So, that’s it for the tutorial.Hope it will help you.
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.