Here we are sharing Full Step by stepGuidee On How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Without Using Computer (Pc or Laptop).This a very Simple and safe Guide where we will use simple one click root tools.So follow the guide to get root access on your device.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy J5 android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely then you are at the right place.This simple article will guide you to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Safely without PC.There are various other methods like using Odin and SuperSu or magisk but those require PC or Laptop but if you don’t have a PC then we have got you covered.
You don’t need to have a PC for this guide.We will be using Super-root auto root app to get root access On Samsung Galaxy J5.This guide is only for Galaxy J5 so don’t try on other galaxy devices.
Marshmallow Update Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Safely
For Odin Method Click Below Link-100% Working tested
For Unroot / UnBrick / BootloopFixGuide Of Samsung Galaxy J5 Click this Link–>>>How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500F)
Why should you root Galaxy J5?
- You get the opportunity to install custom ROMs and custom kernels on your device and get faster and better performance.
- You can block ads in apps using the ad blocker.
- Uninstall bloatware and other pre-installed apps.
- You get the option to increase battery life and performance by killing the background processes automatically.
- Access to unlimited customization options to give the interface a new look.
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Step By Step Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Safely without PC/Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC