Guide: How to Download & Flash / Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F.This step by step tutorial will guide you to manually Update Samsung Galaxy J5 to Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Finally, the wait is over for Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500F) users.Samsung has started rolling out Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy J5 Indian variant.Previously, Samsung has updated Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Plus, and Galaxy A9 to official Marshmallow 6.0.1.The update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app.
The update is available via OTA.It is currently available only for Indian users having the model number SM-J500F.But it will be available in other regions very soon.But the good news is that now we have the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy J5 to Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F includes loads of extra features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Manually Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J5
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Galaxy j5 having model number J500F
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy J5 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update (1.14GB)
Download Odin3 v3.10
Download and install the Odin on your PC
How to Manually Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J5
Step By step Guide
- First, read the Pre-requirements section.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)