Easily Root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 On Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware Update.
In this guide, you will learn How To Root T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0.Samsung has started rolling out official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Galaxy Note 5.If you have updated your Note 5 to Marshmallow and now you want to root it then you are in the right place.
Now you can easily root your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, but this time, the flashing process is different.Previously, we just have to install a custom kernel and then we just have to Flash the SuperSu but this time, it will brick your device.But thanks to Manh_it from Xda for Compiling TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 5 for T-mobile and Sprint android marshmallow 6.0.So if you want to get root access on your Note 5 then just follow the step by step guide on How To Root T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0 below
I have already posted an article to root Note 5 on Stock lollipop [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock Lollipop [/symple_box]
Some More Note 5 Related Guides:[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Update Verizon Galaxy Note 5 N920V to Stock N920VVRU2AOJ2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Get Edge Screen Features on Galaxy Note 5 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your T-mobile Note 5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- T-Mobile Note 5
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery install on your device.
- Download & Install ODIN 3.10.7 for Note 5 On your PC
- Download & Install Note 5 USB Drivers on your PC
→ Full Guide to Root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
How To Root Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*1st you have to Enable OEM unlock in your Note 5
How to Enable OEM unlock in Note 5:(Part-1)
- To Enable OEM Unlock—–>>>Go to Settings►About phone► tap “Build number” seven times to enable“Developer options”.
- Then return back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- After that, Under Developer options, look for “Enable OEM unlock” check box and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
→ After You have successfully Unlocked the OEM, just follow the below guide to Root T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
How To Root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Part-2)
- Download Super and Kernel from the download section above
- After that, Just Boot Samsung Note 5 into Download mode by following steps:
- Switch off your device .
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” simultaneously buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press “Volume Up” on the warning screen to enter into Download mode.
- Then Connect your Note 5 To your Computer or laptop Via USB cable.There will be a message pop up in the ODIN showing ADDED! Message.It means your device is successfully Connected to your PC.
- Now Click on PA menu in Odin and select the Kernel.tar you have downloaded from above link for your device.And don’t change any setting in Option menu.
- Now Click on Start Button in Odin and let the flashing Complete.Once Process completed it will Flash a Message on the computer screen as PASS.
- Once the flashing is done, your device will be rebooted again and Boot normally to the Home Screen
- Now just flash the Super Su.Zip file via TWRP recovery.
- Done!!!! Your T-mobile is rooted now.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.