If you are one of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus users and for some reasons you want to install the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975F), then we have got you covered here. Here we will be sharing the Full collection of Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM (firmware).
The Stock ROMs are the best firmware for any device as it’s the official and the stable system software for that particular phone. If you have bricked or ruined your device by installing any malicious firmware or infected custom ROM, then this article can be helpful for you because we have brought the Stock ROM for Galaxy S10 Plus with which you can return back to your phone’s official system software which allows you to get official system and firmware update, your smartphone will return to that state at which it was manufactured.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
About Galaxy S10 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is the latest offering from Samsung in the Premium Galaxy segment. It is launched along with regular S10 and S10 E models. The Galaxy S10 Plus has all the latest features and specs anyone ever imagined of. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus comes equipped with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display (1440 x 3040 pixels resolution). Now It has a punch hole display instead of a notch.
The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9820 (8 nm) Octa-core CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm). It also has 128/512GB/1 TB internal storage coupled with 8/12GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus sports a triple 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) + 12 MP (f/2.4) telephoto + 16 MP (f/2.2) ultra wide rear camera setup and a dual 12MP + 8MP front camera. It now has a Fingerprint scanner which is placed under the display. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware: G975FXXU1ASE5 | Download (Global- May 2019)
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.