T-Mobile OnePlus 6T users have officially started getting the latest Android 10 update via OTA (Over-the-air). The new update will bump the build number to A6013_34_191228. This is a major update as it brings a new Android version to the device. The update size is 1652.9MB
The new major software update brings so many bugs fixes, improvements, and newly added features of Android 10. The update also brings December 2019 security patch to the device. If you own the device you may have already received the OTA notification on your device.
Check for OTA Update
The Oxygen OS 10 for T-Mobile OnePlus 6T OTA update has been started rolling out in the U in batches. It may take some time to receive on all the T-Mobile OnePlus 6T models. However, you can check for the OTA updates manually on your device.
Go to the phone Settings > System Updates > Check for update. Now, in this case, if the update isn’t coming on your handset for any reason and you want to install the firmware manually, check the guide. You can follow the ADB Sideload guide below as well.
Oxygen OS 10 for T-Mobile OnePlus 6T: Changelog
- Upgraded to Android 10 OS
- Android security patch update to December 2019
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain at least 60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 7 and T-Mobile OnePlus 6T users.
- Make sure that you have the latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on your Windows PC or Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you’re unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
How To Download A6013_34_191228 Oxygen OS 10 for T-Mobile OnePlus 6T (Android 10)
Note: Currently the full firmware file is now available, but you can download the app through Oxygen Updater app
Steps to Install Android 10 Update on T-Mobile OnePlus 6T (OxygenOS 10)
You can use two different methods to install the latest OOS Oxygen OS 10 update on your T-Mobile OnePlus 6T manually. Both the methods are listed below, please read through to find out.
ADB and fastboot method
This will require you to connect your device to a computer and do it. The USB debugging should be enabled on your T-Mobile OnePlus 6T. Make sure to download and copy the firmware OTA update file according to your device model. Now, follow the linked guide to Install the update with ADB Sideload.
If you’re already using the Open Beta 5 version, then you can install the downloaded update directly from your T-Mobile OnePlus 6T. Follow the steps:
- Save the downloaded update file into the internal memory of your T-Mobile OnePlus 6T
- Open settings
- Tap on system updates
- Tap on the settings icon
- Select local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select upgrade now option
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you’ve updated your T-Mobile OnePlus 6T device to the latest Oxygen OS 10 version easily. If you have any queries, please leave a comment below.