Unlocking the bootloader of any new generation Motorola android smartphones (Moto) is very simple and easy.Just follow the given step by step guide to safely Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices.As you guys know Lenovo is now making the Moto devices, but the unlocking process is same as Motorola.
If you want to root your device then you have to unlock the bootloader of that device first.You can’t install TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery if your device’s bootloader is locked.That means you can’t flash custom ROMs, Kernels or MODs.If you own a Lenovo made Moto device then follow the guide to Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices
→ Remeber Before we begin backup your device because this may remove apps and data from your Moto G Turbo. So let’s begin with the tutorial of Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
IMPORTANT & PRE-REQUIREMENTS
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. (Motorola USB Drivers)
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable “USB Debugging” & “OEM Unlock”on your device.
- If you can’t find developer option in the settings, just enable Developer Options by going to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
→ Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices
HOW TO Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices (Moto Devices)
Step By Step Guide
- First, read the Pre-Requirements section (Important)
- Now download the Mfastboot.Zip file from the download section and extract it to the desktop.Turn Off your Device.
- Then turn On your Moto G again by holding volume down button and power key for few sec and release it.You will see the Bootloader will be open on the screen.
- Now connect your Moto device to PC via USB cable
- Now open command prompt from Mfastboot folder (You have extracted in 2nd steps).(From Mfastboot Folder Hold the shift key and right click on the mouse the in any black space in that folder you will see open command window here click on that)
- Now in command prompt issue the following command
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- There will be some code in different line just copy that code in a notepad (Get a single line string)
- Now copy that link and Go to Motorola’s unlock the boot loader site
- Paste that Code in the site and click on Can my device be unlocked.
- In next page, the Request Unlock key button will appear below.Agree to the terms and click Request Unlock Key.You will receive the unlock code in your email
- Now open Gmail, copy that code and go back to the command prompt and type the following code and hit enter.Command is given below
fastboot oem unlock YOURKEY
- Done!!! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Moto device.