Here in this guide, we will go through all the steps which are required to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A50. Like most of the Android devices, Samsung A50 also comes with a locked bootloader but Samsung allows its users to unlock it very easily. Here I am talking about the international unlocked variant of the device.
The all new Samsung Galaxy A50 is the top model in this series. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes equipped with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen with full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. The phone is powered by Exynos octa-core processor coupled with 4GB/ 6GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of inbuilt storage with an inbuilt microSD card slot (up to 512GB). The device houses a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The device runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Samsung’s One UI. There is a triple camera setup on the back of the phone with a 25-megapixel sensor with auto-focus f/1.7 lens, a 5-megapixel sensor with fixed-focus f/2.2 lens, and 8-megapixel sensor with a fixed-focus f/2.2 lens. The device has a 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Steps To Unlock Samsung Galaxy A50 Bootloader
Part 1: Enable OEM Unlocking
- First, enable Developers Options on your device
- Before proceeding take a full backup
- Now Go to Developer Options > Scroll down to OEM Unlock and Enable it.
- Now, you have to remove the Samsung Account from the Galaxy A50
- Reboot your device for once.
- Now, download and install CROM Service 1.0.8.APK on your Galaxy A50.
- Launch the CROM Service app > toggle the slider option to turn it on [wait for the complete process]
- Now your device’s bootloader should be unlocked if you followed all the steps carefully.
Done!!! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your device.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.