In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix). This guide is only for OnePlus 2, so do not try on other device or you may end up bricking your device.
If you have a rooted OnePlus 2 and you want to unroot it or you just want to fix a bricked OnePlus 2 (Unbrick OnePlus 2) then just follow this simple safe step by step guide.You can also fix bootloop with this guide.This article will help you on How To Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix). This guide also helps you to return back to the stock ROM On OnePlus 2.
One Plus 2 is the successor to the last year “Flagship killer”, the OnePlus One.OnePlus 2 is packed with all top-notch specs and features and the price is very low.These are the few reason that the company is very popular among android lovers.OnePlus 2 was launched recently during Q3 2015 and features a very fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, with a powerful Quad-core Cortex processor, Adreno 430 GPU for flawless gaming experience, 13 MP camera for high-def shots with image stabilization, Gorilla Glass LTPS LCD display, and foremost, the new Type-C USB connector. Another great thing that OnePlus 2 offers its users is the Oxygen OS, which is claimed to be full of handy features, yet very stable for use
*This guide is only for the OnePlus 2 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device.
For Rooting Guide Of OnePlus 2 Click This Link–>>>> How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
- How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy A5 (Bootloop Fix)
How To Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix)
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Before following this tutorial we highly recommend to take a full backup of your current ROM in TWRP (If your phone is not bricked), or you can take backup of your contacts, messages and other important documents.
2. ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
3. CHARGE YOU ANDROID
Make sure that your phone has more than 60% charge.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide How To Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix) Back to Stock.
How To Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix) Back to stock ROM
Download the stock Oxygen OS ROM (OxygenOs V2.0.2)
The link provided will flash the latest stock Oxygen OS v2.0.2 and not the earlier 2.0.1 release.
How To Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix) -Using Recovery
- Download the Oxygen OS ROM to the desktop of your computer and don’t unzip the file.
- Connect the OnePlus Two to the computer by using the USB cable.
- Transfer the Oxygen OS ROM still zipped to the internal storage SD card on your smartphone.
- Unplug the OnePlus Two smartphone from the computer.
- Enter recovery mode on the OnePlus two smartphone. Do that by pressing the Power + Volume Up buttons together at the same time.
- You should see the Fastboot Mode menu pop out on the display.
- Select the recovery option from the menu.
- select the “Apply Update” option from the recovery mode.
- Upload the Oxygen OS stock ROM from the SD card.
- Navigate back to the main menu once the flashing is complete and choose to reboot the system now.
DONE!!!! You unbricked /Unrooted Your OnePlus 2.Now your Phone is running the stock ROM.Check it on the setting.ENJOY..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.