How to Update Galaxy J7 Prime (SM-G610Y) to G610YZTU1AQC5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Good news for all the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime users! Your device can now be updated to the official G610YZTU1AQC5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware. Not only does this update provide the latest Android 6.0, but it also provides latest tweaks for Samsung’s TouchWiz UI and also comes with the latest Samsung Apps. Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 6.0.1
There are two ways through which you can get this new update. First one is if you get the OTA update and the second one by manually downloading it and then installing it yourself. However, if you are using the second method, you will not be getting any pre-installed apps as G610YZTU1AQC5 is an unbranded firmware. Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 6.0.1
Here is a step-by-step guide using which you can easily download and install this latest update by Samsung. If you have already installed updates previously using ODIN, then this tutorial will be a piece of cake for you. But before starting the procedure, kindly fulfil few pre-requisites and complete few downloads which will be essential for completing the installation.Follow the guide to Update Galaxy Galaxy J7 Prime to G610YZTU1AQC5 Android 6.0.1. Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 6.0.1
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
Philippines: Stock Firmware Link 1 / Link 2
Globe: Stock Firmware Link 1 / Link 2
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID Nougat ON GALAXY J7 Prime
- Download Android Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in