How to Update Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) to G930FXXU1DQF3 Android 7.0 Nougat Good news for all the Samsung Galaxy S7! Your device can now be updated to the official G930FXXU1DQF3 Android 7.0.1 Nougat Firmware. Not only does this update provide the latest Android 7.0, but it also provides latest tweaks for Samsung’s TouchWiz UI and also comes with the latest Samsung Apps. Update Galaxy S7 to Android 7.0
There are two ways through which you can get this new update. First one is if you get the OTA update and the second one by manually downloading it and then installing it yourself. However, if you are using the second method, you will not be getting any pre-installed apps as G930FXXU1DQF3 is an unbranded firmware. Update Galaxy S7 to Android 7.0
Here is a step-by-step guide using which you can easily download and install this latest update by Samsung. If you have already installed updates previously using ODIN, then this tutorial will be a piece of cake for you. But before starting the procedure, kindly fulfil few pre-requisites and complete few downloads which will be essential for completing the installation.Follow the guide to Update Galaxy Galaxy S7 to G930FXXU1DQF3 Android 7.0. Update Galaxy S7 to Android 7.0
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID Nougat ON GALAXY S7
- Download Android Samsung Galaxy S7
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in