Update Moto G4 Play to NPIS26.48-38-3 March 2018 Security Patch: Lenovo has started rolling out the March 2018 Security Patch Update via OTA (Over-the-air) to the Moto G4 Play.The update comes with build number NPIS26.48-38-3.This update will bump the software version NPIS26.48-38-3.
Moto G4 Play comes equipped with a 5.0 inches display with a HD screen (720P). It is powered by aQualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 coupled with 1/2GB of RAM. The device has 8/16GB of internal storage which can be expanded via microSD card with up to 256GB. Moto G4 Play has an 8MP primary camera on the back and 5MP front camera for selfies
The update is being rolled out as an OTA.The update is available in some regions.It will take some time to reach all the corners of the Globe as OTAs roll in a phased manner.The update brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build.It also brings stability and performance improvements.Thus, you should download and install the update to your Verizon LG G5 which will come as an OTA update to your phone.You can manually check for the update from Settings
About Verizon Moto G4 Play NPIS26.48-38-3
- Device Name: Moto G4 Play
- Android version: Android Nougat
- Region: Currently available in the US in Verizon Network
- Build Number: NPIS26.48-38-3
- Android Security Patch Level: 1 January
Steps To Update Moto G4 Play to NPIS26.48-38-3 March 2018 Security Patch
- First Go To Settings, then scroll down to About Phone
- Then Click On System Update (from here you can see if there is an update available)
- If there is an update and you want to install it then click on “YES, I’M IN“
If there are no updates showing up wait for few days for the update to come or just manually flash the firmware.This guide w3ill help you to install Moto G4 Play NPIS26.48-38-3 March 2018 Security Patch manually.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining