This tutorial will guide you to manually Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T To N915TUVU2COK2 Android Lollipop 5.1.1.Now users can Install Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T [N915TUVU2COK2 Update] manually Via Odin Flash tool.
We know what are you thinking? It’s time for Marshmallow but Samsung is still rolling out old Lollipop updates.That’s because some of it’s old devices haven’t received official Android Lollipop 5.1.1 update so Samsung is now started rolling out lollipop update for those devices.T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T is one of them
The latest Android 5.1.1 lollipop update for T-mobile Note Edge comes with build number N915TUVU2COK2. This Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware brings some security and bug fixes to get better Android user experience.So if you have a T-mobile Note Edge SM-N915T then you should update your device to this Firmware
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
Official Marshmallow Update [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download and Install N915TUVU2DPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note Edge
→ Full Guide to Manually Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T To N915TUVU2COK2 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
This update will be available Via OTA.If your device is locked and not rooted then you can update it Via OTA.To Update Go to Setting –>>About Phone–>>System Update.
But If your Phone is rooted or unlocked then you will not available to update to this firmware via OTA.You have to manually Flash the Firmware / ROM Via Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are going to provide full step by step guide on How to Manually Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T To N915TUVU2COK2 Android Lollipop 5.1.1 below
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Edge while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Before you begin the flashing process, first download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Note Edge smartphone, go to settings >> developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go to about phoneunder settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build number up to 7 times to make developers option visible.
→ How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T To N915TUVU2COK2 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T To N915TUVU2COK2 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Step By Step Guide
- First Download Odin and Install it on your PC (Download Section)
- Make Sure you have installed Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Now download the Official Android lollipop ROM / Firmware (N915TUVU2COK2_N915TTMB2COK2.zip)from the download section
- Then Unzip the firmware file to get. tar.md5 file
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy E7 and boot into the Download mode.To Go To download mode press and hold the Power On key+ Volume Down + Home key and then select download mode in the menu given.
- Then connect your smartphone to the computer and the Odin software will recognize your device and a message will be shown on the screen says added.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file in which you have downloaded. Also, endeavor that the re-partition is not ticked in the Odin.
- Lastly, Click the “Start” button at the bottom of the ODIN screen to start the process. Now the flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
- Once the Flashing is completed, the device will reboot automatically
- Done!!! Your Note Edge (T-Mobile) now has the latest Official Lollipop