The Korean Manufacturer LG has started rolling out latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B For lats year’s flagship LG G3.Now LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0 are available for download.This is only for LG G3 D855 model
If you don’t have a computer then you can flash the Official Marshmallow 6.0 Stock ROM Flashable Zips via a custom recovery like TWRP.Don’t worry we will be the sharing direct download links to LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0 and step by step installation Guide
These Stock LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs Android 6.0 are shared by autoprime a Xda contributor.You can simply flash these updates Zip file via any custom recovery (TWRP).
After Flashing the LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIPs, you need to flash the latest Sharpening MOD by Skin1980 via the recovery to get Android Marshmallow 6.0 running on your G3.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G3 D855 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
IF You Want To Root LG G3 On Latest Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware, Check Out This Guide > How to Root LG G3 Android Marshmallow 6.0 30B Firmware
Download LG G3 Marshmallow ROM files (D855)
How To Flash / Install LG G3 Official Marshmallow Flashable ROM ZIP File
- Make sure you have TWRP Installed On Your LG G3
- Now Download all the Flashable Zip files from the download section.
- Then connect your LG G3 to your PC and transfer the files to the internal memory of LG G3
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery
- Take a nandroid backup (important)
- Perform a Factory reset from the recovery.If running stock ROM without Root then skip this step
- Go to Install section In TWRP Menu
- Now flash the System, Modem and Boot zip files
- Next, Flash the Sharpening MOD, and select any level of sharpening when asked (important)
- Reboot system
- DONE!!!. Your LG G3 should now be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow 30B
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 is also available For LG G3
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.