The Xiaomi Mi A1 (Codename tissot) is the new device to receive the December 2019 Security Patch Update. Previously Mi A2 Lite has got the update. Xiaomi is really a doing a great job releasing the latest security patches to its budget devices.
It comes with the software version V10.0.16.0.PDHMIXM over Android 9 Pie. The update will bump the software version from V10.0.15.0 to V10.0.16.0. This is a minor update, if your device is currently running the latest Global ROM, then you may have already received the update or will get the update in coming days. This update addresses some minor bug fixes and system stability enhancement.
Check OTA Updates
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to the Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually install the latest V10.0.16.0.PDHMIXM on your Xiaomi Mi A1 handset.
- Device: Mi A1
- Codename: tissot
- Channel: Global Stable
- Version: V10.0.16.0.PDHMIXM
- Android: 9
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- Download MIUI V10.0.16.0.PDHMIXM > Recovery ROM
How To Install V10.0.16.0.PDHMIXM Global Stable ROM On Mi A1
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide):
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest 10.0.16.0.PDHMIXM update on your Mi A1 device.
Image Souce: MI